2. Information Collected by UsTrendy
A. Information You Directly Provide to UsTrendy. If you are a visitor to the Site, we may collect information that you provide to us when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services. If you register to become a member of UsTrendy, you will be required to provide certain information as part of the registration process. This information will include your first and last name, phone number, email address and street address. We may also ask you to provide certain demographic information about yourself, such as your age, household income or buying preferences, however, we will only use this information for our internal analytical purposes.
B. Information Automatically Collected Through the Site. We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Site. For example, if you access the Site through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address and standard web log information. If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
C. Cookies. We may automatically collect information from you when you use the Site using "cookies". Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Site may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the Site;
- the date and time of your visit to the Site;
- the amount of time you spend using the Site;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to use all features of the Site.
UsTrendy does not have access to or control over web beacons or cookies that third party websites may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites you visit. In addition, some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
In addition, your browser may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that "do not track" requests are sent to the websites that you visit. However, UsTrendy will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Site in response to any "do not track" requests that we receive from your browser.
E. Social Media Services. We may provide social media features through UsTrendy that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with UsTrendy on social media sites. If you post any comments, reviews, photos or other information on any UsTrendy social media pages, we may display those comments, reviews, photos or information on UsTrendy. In addition, your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
3. How UsTrendy Uses Your Information. We use the information we gather through the Site to help us better understand how the Site is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design the Site to improve your experience, both in terms of content and ease of use. We may also use this information to contact and communicate with you and to respond to your communications and requests. If you provide your email address to us, we may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us which will allow you to opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us.
4. How UsTrendy Shares Your Information with Third Parties. We do not sell or rent user information we collect through the Site to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. In the event UsTrendy wants to sell or rent your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes in the future, we will notify you and you will have an opportunity to affirmatively opt-in to receiving these third party marketing communications. UsTrendy does share your information with third parties in some circumstances as follows:
A. Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors and suppliers ("Service Providers") who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting UsTrendy, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
B. Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties: (i) if required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (ii) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; (iii) if we believe that you have abused UsTrendy by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws; or (iv) to enforce our Terms of Service, comply with applicable laws or when we deem necessary to protect UsTrendy. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
D. Aggregate Information. We may share information relating to users of UsTrendy with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
E. DMCA and IP Infringement Notifications. We may share your information with third parties if you submit a Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Infringement Notification as described in our DMCA Policy or an IP Infringement Notification as described in our Intellectual Property Infringement Policy or if you are the person responsible for posting the material addressed in the applicable DMCA Infringement Notification or Intellectual Property Infringement Notification that is submitted to us.
5. Children Under the Age of 13. The Site is not intended for children under age 13, or for anyone under age 18 or the applicable age of majority without involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or distribute information from or about children under age 13.
6. Security. We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, UsTrendy cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site and you do so at your own risk.
7. How to Correct or Update Your Information. If you are a registered user of UsTrendy and you want to change or update the name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number or other information you provided when you registered to use UsTrendy, you may either (a) log into your account and update your information, or (b) e-mail us at contact-us@UsTrendy.com and specify the information that needs to be changed.
8. How to Opt-out of Receiving Communications from UsTrendy. You may opt-out of receiving e-mail or other marketing communications from UsTrendy and our third party marketing partners, if applicable, by (a) e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (b) visiting the "Customer Care" section of the Site and use the "Contact Us" feature.
10. Special Notice to California Residents. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the "Shine the Light Law," any of our users who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information shared, as well as the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which information was shared. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: contact-us@UsTrendy.com. In your request, please specify that you want a "California Privacy Rights Notice." Please allow at least thirty days for a response.