How to sell on UsTrendy – Basic Tips for Vendors
It’s great that you have decided to upload your exclusive designs in our global marketplace, and engage with thousands of our indie fashion shoppers. Uploading your exclusive designs on UsTrendy is straightforward and easy. Let us show you how!
First, you will need to create an account on UsTrendy. Once you have registered for an account and UsTrendy has approved it, you can start uploading your items. Log in to your personal Vendor Portal account and follow the instructions in the vendor user guide.
Yes, you have to register for a vendor account first before you start showcasing your products on our marketplace. The Account registration process on UsTrendy is easy and takes just a couple of minutes. Here is the link Vendor Registration.
UsTrendy Marketplace facilitates a global platform for Indie Fashion Designers and boutique sellers spread across the world. We enable vendors to showcase their exclusive designs and products to our thousands of valuable customers.
Unlike other marketplaces, we do not charge our vendors any setup fee, listing fee or any recurring store maintenance fee. We make our commission when you make a sale. Currently, our commission rate is flat 15% and the 5% to PayPal totaling 20%. Payment structure:
Funds to the Vendor: 80%
UsTrendy Commission: 20%
There are multiple ways for payment. Vendors can be paid via Paypal, check or wire transfer. There are also different payment plans such as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly. To set up a payment plan, please contact UsTrendy. The default payment plan is via PayPal per sale.
Please send an email with all the pertinent details about the product sale to UsTrendy or call us at 1-888-535-1187.
Currently, we do not offer a BULK UPLOADER tool but we are working on it. We have plans to launch it within the next few months.
Upload and update all products through your own personal vendor portal account or send an email to UsTrendy.
Yes, UsTrendy does process orders to a selection of international countries. For more information, contact UsTrendy by sending an email to UsTrendy or by calling us at 1-888-535-1187.
Yes, we maintain complete transparency with our vendors and shoppers, and give them appropriate tools to gauge their performance and buying history. Being an UsTrendy vendor, you have access to your own personal Vendor Portal account which you can view all the historical transactions made between you and the UsTrendy buyers.
No, but we do recommend that you use a carrier which assigns tracking numbers which enables you to provide proof of shipment.