Designer: Penelope Red
This dress is a little bit nautical, a little bit French. Handmade in AUSTRALIA with a red contrasting large bow at the bust.
This dress is based on two of my best sellers: the Paris Bow Top, and the Black Rose Red Dress. I mixed the two!
This dress is perfect for Spring and Summer!
Features of the White Rose Navy Blue Dress include:
- Handmade from rayon elastane jersey knit fabric in two beautiful colours. The rayon (viscose) makes it very comfortable and soft, the elastane helps it to hold its shape and creates such a beautiful drape.
- Short sleeves
-6 pleats on front waist, 6 pleats on back waist, and one large pleat at centre front under the bow. The pleats accentuate the waist, and fall out to reveal a full skirt at hem.
- hem falls to just above knee.
- shape inspired by 1920's and 30's styles.
- The contrasting large red bow has been hand sewn onto the dress.
- Perfect for travelling. Very little creasing, lightweight, versatile, and very comfortable.
-Perfect for parties. Wear your favourite heels and jewellery.
I have made this in US sizes 4 to 12. Please contact me if you have any questions and to double check the sizing.
* Rayon/Elastane Jersey Knit Fabric in Navy Blue and Bright Red
* Care instructions: Cold HAND wash, inside out, separately. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Dry on a rack, with most of weight supported. Iron on a cool setting, with a cloth covering.
Shipping Cost ($): 22
Shipping Cost Outside US ($): 25
Please be sure to check your measurements when placing an order. The measurements for each garment can easily be obtained contacting me to help ensure there are no unnecessary returns.
Penelope Red will accept exchanges on items that do not fit, however, the shipment back to Penelope Red, and back to the customer, is the responsibility of the customer. Please be sure to contact me within 14 days from date of shipment, if you need to exchange a garment.