1. Promote one item from you ustrendy store on your facebook and twitter each day Designers in past have had success running a sale on an item each day and posting it to various social networks
2. Email blasts to your network Send weekly emails to your network promoting your items and various deals you may have
3. Make sure your items contain all proper info Help people make informed buying decisions - size charts ( complete with all information including bust, waist, hip, and length)
4. Product Images Must show the back, side, front, and close up views of products
5. Favorable Shipping polices Customers are not willing to pay over $10 for standard shipping
6. Offer favorable return polices At very least have exchanges if not returns. Many shoppers have expressed hesitance to shop from designers that do not offer returns.
7. Have good descriptive titles on your items So they can be picked up during searches. Use titles that describe the style, cut, and category which an items falls into - for example " White Open Back Mini Dress" or " Green One shoulder Ruffle Dress"
8. Run Holiday Sale on Items The most clicked on section on our website is our sales page. To have your items appear in this section please try to run best sales pricing that is possible
9. Update your store with new fall and winter items
10. Have shopping section or product links on your personal website go right to your ustrendy store.
11. Add ustrendy badges to your personal site Can be found when logging into your ustrendy account under marketing section
12. Add UsTrendy Facebook application http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=111662092260352